Monday, October 25, 2010

Bake Sale

So this Friday my oldest daughter has a Bake Sale Auction at school. Guess who volunteered to make cookies and help out? ME!! I love to bake and decided that I'm going to make my Double Down Double Chocolate Chunk Cookies with Maraschino Cherries and Pumpkin Spice Cookies with Caramel Frosting - YUM! So to add to the fun and stress, I decorated some of the bags, for the auction :)






This one is going to hold my Double Down Chocolate cookies. I made this with Halloween colors in mind, since the Carnival and Auction is going to be held on October 29th. I don't celebrate Halloween, so I don't have anything Halloween themed to add to my bag, but the colors :) I used my WTG "Lovin from the Oven" because doesn't it just say freshly baked?? :) I edged it off with my MFT Open Scalloped Die-Namic.

Of course this bag has to hold my Pumpkin Spice Cookies! I challenged myself to use only scrap pieces of paper, since I seem to be swimming in them, lately, with all my projects! I love, love the MFT PI "Lil Pumpkin"!!I used the MFT Open Scallop Die-Namic again, because it really makes a nice edge.

This last bag I decided to make a nice Christmas themed bag. I'm not sure if it will be appropriate since it's not even Thanksgiving, but I just Had to ink up my MFT PI "Sending You a Little Christmas", again! Isn't she darling? I love how this bag turned out! I used my Favorite MFT Gold ribbon - that stuff is PURE Luxury ribbon!!! Love that stuff! I wish I had bought more when it was on clearance!

I am hoping to knock out a few more bags for this thing but with the volunteering for the Book Sale, and Carnival, baking for the Bake Sale Auction at the Carnival (all of this being in one day), I think I'll be lucky if I can crank out another bag! But it's all for her school and I don't mind :)

3 comments:

Thank You For Your Kind Comments And Please Have A Wonderful Day!!