Monday, September 12, 2011

In All Things

 This is my card I made for Flourishes "Fall Fashion Challenge". Whew! This one was pretty close to the wire, too! I spend so much time trying to find the right image to go with the Fall Colors Challenge.




I used Flourishes "Irish Blessings" image and a sentiment from Flourishes "Life Lines" set. I colored the clover in with Tombows and cut out it out popping it up on popdots. I used my Classic Rectangle  & Scalloped Rectangle Spellbinders to place my clover and sentiment on. I used K&Co papers, some pleated ribbon from my LSS, ribbon from MFT, and pearls.

I chose the following colors, from the Challenge color pallet, for my card:
Honeysuckle
Cedar
Deep Teal
Coffee Liqueur 
Quarry


I personally chose the clover bouquet because it was unexpected and I think it's an underused stamp set, of mine. When I made my first purchase from Flourishes I bought three stamp sets, and this was one of the sets I bought. So this set is pretty near and dear to my heart, and with that being said, I need to use it more! :)


5 comments:

  1. Beautiful card and YES you can do a napkin folded card, it's really not hard at all just click on the link on my blog and follow the directions, she even has a video to watch. Thanks so much for the nice comments. Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this set too Amanda...the clover are just beautiful...I love the soft and earthy feeling of the design lady :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, Amanda! Lovely combo of papers, colors, and image. I love this set, too, and oxalis certainly do not have to be limited to St. Pat's Day. They bloom in my garden all summer. I'm so happy to have you back creating again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so soft and pretty Amanda! What a gorgeous card! Now you're gonna blow my socks off, lol!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You For Your Kind Comments And Please Have A Wonderful Day!!