Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day!


It's Valentine's Day :) This is not my usual post but I just wanted to share some fun things today. 
I decided to surprise my husband and make a nice diner for him, called Chicken Piccata. But it turns out he is going to make me dinner instead! I have no idea what he is going to make but I'm very excited to see what's for dinner :) 
So instead, I made a nice lunch for the cutest First Grader in the world :) I started to make her a card, then thought why not get more creative and make a nice Valentine's Day Themed lunch for her? :)




At the top of the picture is a heart shaped Pink Popcorn Ball with Pink & White M&M's (tastes like a Rice Crispies treat), for her snack time. Then you can see that card I made her with some bling on it because she loves anything that sparkles, and I don't want glitter all over everything. For her lunch, I made her heart shaped sandwiches using some homemade Pomegranate Jelly with heart shaped Fruit Rollups on top, next to some White Cheddar puffs. At the bottom is some Vanilla Yogurt with some Strawberries and Sprinkles, also for snack time. I mean why not go all out, here? :)


I really had fun making everything, but I am glad it's only once a year! Happy Valentine's Day, everyone :)


1 comment:

  1. Adorable and full of love :) How sweet will her lunch be?! All her friends will be checking it out too. Good job mama!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You For Your Kind Comments And Please Have A Wonderful Day!!