Wednesday, October 8, 2014

A Creative Journey With Melissa : October Stamp Release!!

Welcome to the monthly NEW RELEASES for A Creative Journey with Melissa. Every SECOND WEDNESDAY of the month we will be featuring our newly released stamp sets! I am thrilled to be able to share these creations with you today. The new stamp releases are the You’re Snow Wonderful and Coffee Is My Liquid Therapy. We are also highlighting our amazingly cute and versatile Everyday Alphabet stamp sets throughout this hop as well.
I am showcasing You're Snow Wonderful and Coffee Is My Liquid Therapy stamp sets.  Here are my projects and directions.

Coffee Is My Liquid Therapy  - Red Cup : I stamped out my cup from Coffee Is My Liquid Therapy and colored it in with my Copic markers, then I cut it out and used my Copic blender to add random polka dots. After cutting it out, I added some popdots (foam squares to pop it up) and placed it on diecut from JustRite called Antique Tag 1 Die, paired with a Spellbinders Parisian die behind it.

You're Snow Wonderful - Tag : I cut out the swirly tag in Kraft paper, using my Silhouette Cameo, with a design I found on the Silhouette America site. After cutting my tag, I stamped the snowman from You're Snow Wonderful set and colored everything in with my Copic markers. After coloring everything in, I cut all my images out with my craft knife and added them to my tag, using glue, adhesives and square foam dots to my snowman image, so it would add dimension to my tag, instead of being flat. I added it to my gift cup with a green satin ribbon, tied in a bow.
Coffee Is My Liquid Therapy - Java Birthday Frame : I colored my cup image in with my Copic markers and cut it out using my craft knife. I cut down a piece of Flourishes Classic White paper and stamped a star image from the Coffee Is My Liquid Therapy set, in Memento Desert Sands ink, then added my sentiment in Memento Tuxedo Black ink. Finally, I added some adhesive to the back of my cut out cup and smoothed it onto the decorated paper background and attached it to my frame.

Please be sure to hop along to each Design Team Member's blog, become a follower their blog and answer the question correctly that they have posted to qualify to win the prizes.

The prizes include:
You're Snow Wonderful
Coffee is my liquid therapy
Sizzix Embossing Folder set
Scrapbook Adhesives 3-D foam squares 
 

My question is : What Is You're Favorite Stamp Set From The October Release?

The blog hop line-up:


Amanda - You Are Here

 
 
 
 
 
 
Please be sure to answer on everyone's blog the question asked of you correctly and follow each blog. You will be entered in the giveaway for the three prizes if you do so! Entries for this blog hop will end Friday at 8 PM PT. Winners will be announced on Saturday on the A Creative Journey with Melissa's blog A Creative Journey With Melissa.

Be sure to check back to see if you are a winner!

Thanks so much for hopping along with us!

10 comments:

  1. just toooo cuttee love the gift packs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Coffee is my Liquid Therapy is my favorite! Your gift cups are so adorable and great teacher, hair stylist, nail person gifts!!!! <3 them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhhh.... for sure Coffee is My Liquid set is my favorite ever! :D Your gift tags are beautiful and that is a great gift idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your amazing creations! I wish I was the lucky one to receive one of these amazing gifts! AWESOME job Amanda :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous projects thanks for sharing the creative side of you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Btw, my fav stamp set is Coffee is my Liquid therapy- mmmmmmm lol

      Delete
  6. Super cute projects Amanda! I love the coffee set the best!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your projects and the way you used the markers! Super pretty! Yes I love the coffee set the best but they are all so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You're snow wonderful.
    I love little snowmen.

    ReplyDelete

Thank You For Your Kind Comments And Please Have A Wonderful Day!!