Hello and Welcome back to another monthly Classic Design Challenge! Boy, am I excited to share the Cuuuuute image I colored in from Goha Digital Stamps!! I chose to feature Goha's Peaking Unicorn because it's so stinking cute!!
Honestly, just how cute is that?!?I printed off my image and colored it in with a mix of Copics and Altenew alcohol markers. I cut out my main image scene with a Stitched Rectangle from MFT and stamped an old sentiment from MFT along the bottom. I chose to use a pink gingham background paper from Bo Bunny, and a solid pink cardstock from Bazzil. The decorative bottom edge is cut out by a long discontinued die from MFT that has no name, and I dressed it all up with some simple pink pearls from Honey Bee Stamps. Simple, Simple, Simple, so the main image stands out.
I love, love this image and how it all came together! Would you believe I was hesitant to color the mushrooms in? I couldn't decide if I wanted to go "Magical Woodland" and color them in pinks, purples, blues and yellows, or natural colored. I decided to go natural so that the unicorn would stand out more as an oddity in the setting.. But even then, getting the natural colors are tricky for me.. So I took a deep breath, trusted myself and the process and gave it a shot. I'm glad I did! I'm so proud of the mushrooms, their colors, and shading! Is it the best? No, but it's MY best! :) Don't doubt yourself, always push yourself to try. It's only paper!
I can't wait to see your inspired creations this month! You always inspire me and make me push my art further and try new things, after I see all your ideas and creative inspirations! Thank you crafty Friends! See you next month!

Beautiful blog
ReplyDeletePlease read my post
ReplyDeleteDarling card, just so cute!! Fab coloring, too! I'm your newest follower!
ReplyDelete