Good afternoon, it is time for Day 1 of the July Release Noon Time challenges! This challenge is all about vibrant color - you pick the color just make sure it's bold and beautiful!
I am using Flourishes new "Passion Flower" set and I love it! I had never seen a Passion Flower before and after doing an image search, I found out that they really are bold!
I stamped the "Passion Flower" on a Spellbinders "Romantic Rectangles" diecut, then watercolored it in. I kept my card simple so the flowers would shine.I used the following Copic Collections:
To enter, make sure you link up your creation over on the Flourishes Blog (include link) using the Inlinkz Widget. If you upload to Splitcoaststampers, please use the keyword FLLCJULRW1. Entries must be in before Friday, July 13th at 5PM EST. Play along and you'll be in the running to win Flourishes' entire July Release!The OFFICIAL Rules…..
- Simply create a card using BOLD color!
- Entries need to be in by Friday, July 13th by 5 PM EST
- Those that use Flourishes stamps will be counted twice for their entry
- You must link your creation on this post using our inlinkz widget in order to qualify
- You must have a link to our challenge in your blog or gallery post
- Please DO NOT combine challenges.
- If you upload to SCS, please use the keyword FLLCJULRW1
- We’ll announce the winners Saturday in our Winner’s Circle Post – check back Saturday, July 14 at noon CST to see if you’re one of the lucky winners!
Thank you for visiting and please have a nice day!