Welcome to Day 2 of Flourishes Release Week Noon Time Challenges! Today's is the Triple Play Challenge. All you need to do is use three of something on your card or creation - pearls, flowers, colors, layers... the sky is the limit!
"With Gratitude" set from Flourishes FLIP Program (you can read more on the FLIP program HERE). I water colored everything in, cut it out with an oval die, then I sponged the edges in with "Antique Linen" Distress Ink. I stamped a sentiment from the "Butterflies and Blossoms" set on to a Tailor-Made Tags die that I tied onto my card with some Kraft Jute Twine and topped it off with a button. I chose to use two layers of Flourishes Classic Ivory cardstock as my card base, embossing lines to differentiate each layer, keeping it simple.
To enter, make sure you link up your creation over on the Flourishes Blog (include link) using the Inlinkz Widget. If you upload to Splitcoaststampers, please use the keyword FLLCJULRW2. Entries must be in before Friday, July 13th at 5PM EST.Play along and you'll be in the running to win Flourishes' entire July Release!
The OFFICIAL Rules…..
- Simply create a card using three of an item on your creation!
- Entries need to be in by Friday, July 13th by 5 PM EST
- Those that use Flourishes stamps will be counted twice for their entry
- You must link your creation on this post using our inlinkz widget in order to qualify
- You must have a link to our challenge in your blog or gallery post
- Please DO NOT combine challenges.
- If you upload to SCS, please use the keyword FLLCJULRW2
- We’ll announce the winners Saturday in our Winner’s Circle Post – check back Saturday, July 14 at noon CST to see if you’re one of the lucky winners!
- Jan Marie Caruso
- Sharon Doolittle
- Stacy Morgan
- Allison Cope
- Cindy Haffner
- Denise Marzec
- Heather Jensen
- Danielle Kennedy
- Cindy Lawrence