Monday, November 26, 2012

Timeless Tuesday: Silver or Gold

Good morning Flourishes friends! Did you have a nice Thanksgiving? Are you ready for Christmas? It's right around the corner and to get ready for it, our hostess Cindy is challenging us to create a card with : Silver or Gold! 

I love to decorate with both colors for Christmas, but I decided to use Gold, for my card color focus.



I used Flourishes "Poinsettia and Pine" image with Flourishes "Paperwhites" sentiment, stamped onto Flourishes Classic White cardstock in gold ink. I used my Silhouette Cameo to cut out the Poinsettia and Pine cut file shape, that I stamped on to and popped up on pop dots. Then I used a punch with a few diecuts, ribbon, a paper doily, and a metallic gold design paper to create and finish my card.


Karen Wallace November's Guest Designer

10 comments:

  1. Gorgeous, Amanda! Love the window-shaped die as a backdrop for the holly and sentiment. Really gorgeous bow, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoyed this card design. Nicely done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good golly that's one gorgeous gold beauty Amanda! I love the peek-a-boo window in the center! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Amanda! You never cease to amaze me. Your work is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. GORGEOUS card. WOW, so many beautiful layers. Love all the white.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous, Amanda! I love that gorgeous gold ribbon and you are definitely the master at layering beautifully die cut white layers!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card Amanda...love the layers to your project!
    Paper Hugs,
    Jan

    ReplyDelete
  8. Shut the front door!!! Amanda I think this is my most favorite card ever!!~

    ReplyDelete

Thank You For Your Kind Comments And Please Have A Wonderful Day!!