Wednesday, October 30, 2013

SCS Product Review : Kreate-A-Lope!

Hello and welcome back to my quiet blog! Today I have another Splitcoast Stampers Product Review. Today the SCS PR Team and I are reviewing the Kreate-A-Lope envelope templates. They are simply Amazing! I used to buy my envelopes thinking that handmade wouldn't be as sturdy or fit my cards, but these templates changed my mind! You can find my review and the rest of the SCS Team's: HERE!

Here are two of my envelopes....


Thank you for stopping by and I hope you check out all the product reviews on SCS for these amazing Kreate-A-Lope envelope templates!! :)

Have a great day ~ Amanda

1 comment:

  1. WOW Amanda...your envelopes look amazing!!! Love the Magnolia one especially and it is soooo YOU! :) Gorgeous!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank You For Your Kind Comments And Please Have A Wonderful Day!!