Sunday, November 21, 2010

I've Been Busy... :)

I haven't been on my blog for so long I almost forgot I had one - LOL! Our whole family came down with a cold :(  And during this time I was trying to see if I could sell a few of my cards and handmade ornaments at our churches Christmas Boutique, but things fell through and I was unable to do so. But I was offered a spot at another church's craft boutique, three days before it was to begin, and accepted. It was a two night craft boutique for 6 hours each night and I had a Great time meeting people!! I admit I had some reservations about selling my stuff, namely the price, but many of my SCS friends and family members really encouraged me, especially my great husband. He really encouraged me in a way I really needed it, he really was the one to tell me to go, meet new friends and enjoy myself :)  So I took everyone's advice, took the plunge and did it!

On the first night, in the first 15 minutes, ONE lady came in and bought 15 cards! I felt so blessed and realized my fears were for nothing :) I ended up selling 19 the first night and 4 the next night, and I thoroughly enjoyed every second of it :)
I Wholeheartedly Thank You to each and everyone of you, Ladies, who encouraged me. I was scared to put myself out there but glad I did, because I had alot of fun and really enjoyed meeting each and everyone of the wonderful shoppers and other crafters at the boutique! :)

Here is one of my new ornaments that I made for the craft boutique.



I love, love how it turned out! I used the MFT October's VIP "Noel Sentiments" on the Spellbinders Label Trio tag. I glued four Cuttlebug Flourished Brackets on to the Label to make it more elegant. (I love that it makes a cross). Then I glued the middle piece on to a Scalloped Oval Nestie piece popped up on popdots. I placed it all on a Spellbinder Fleur de Lis Pendant piece that I added some clear fishing line to, so you could hang it.


 I am excited to get started on making some cards again, and hope to get some inspiration and make something new soon :)

1 comment:

  1. Holy canoly! I just love the beauty of the tone on tone Amanda! Just stunning!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You For Your Kind Comments And Please Have A Wonderful Day!!