Saturday, November 27, 2010

My Love

I have been feeling rather un-inspired lately and when I would go to sit down and make a card, I just couldn't think of anything. I would just sit there and fiddle with paper for a few hours - LOL! So I knew Black Friday was coming up and hoped some retail therapy would help, and it did! I can't believe the deals I found and had to pass up because if I could spend what I wanted we'd be in the red by about $300 :( No thank you, Christmas is coming and I only have half of it done :)
When I saw the sketch challenge from Flourishes blog, I knew exactly what stamps and papers I wanted to use.


I used Flourishes "Flourished Words" set with my new HOTP (Hot Off the Press) "Medallions & Corners" stamp set, colored in with my Tombow markers. I am using Cosmo Crickets Circa 1934 papers called : Astaire, Gable, Bette. I snagged these papers from the BF sale, yesterday, and just got both of the stamps, so everything is new (love that!).




I made this card for my husband, as a thank you for letting me spend some BF money, and also for being a great guy :) I decided not to go with traditional "love colors" to make it unique looking. My husband liked it, and I really love how it looks too :)

1 comment:

Thank You For Your Kind Comments And Please Have A Wonderful Day!!