Sunday, August 21, 2011

Flourishes and Page Maps BasicGrey Contest

This will be a short post. Flourishes and Page Maps are teaming up for a BasicGrey-Flourishes Card Contest starting today that ends Sunday at midnight. They are offering a sketch to follow and try to win :)




I used fall colors and papers since it is now school season and just because I love and and all it's glorious colors ;)




I used Flourishes "Peaches & Cherries" and their "Seeds of Friendship" stamp sets stamped in Brilliance "Moonlight White" and Versafine "Onyx" ink. I used Tombows and Distress Inks to color in the image. I used papers from S.E.I, Webster's Pages, MME & The Girls Paperie. Then I used some chocolate ribbon to finish it off.
I used The following Tombows: 020, 991, 985 & 977 


I love how the white embossing turned out on my peaches, although my husband thinks embossing in the brown would have been better. I think it would look great either way, but I stayed with the white for something different. I like it so much I might try making another card with this technique :)



4 comments:

  1. Simply GORGEOUS!!! Love this wonderful card.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, Amanda!
    Hugs and smiles

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the white lines of the peaches Amanda! Soooo beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You For Your Kind Comments And Please Have A Wonderful Day!!