Thursday, August 25, 2011

Tree of Life

Creative Sketches has a sketch and a Halloween/Fall theme to challenge us this week! I'm so excited to jump back in, after being gone for so long :) Here is their sketch:



 I apologize for the blurriness I just can't get a sharper image.

 Here is the card I made from the sketch and Fall theme.


 I used an old PSX stamp my Mom sent me, colored in with Prisma Pencils. The paper is from Melissa Francis, Graphic 45 and K&Co. The pearls are from Kaiser Kraft, and the transparency is from an old My Mind's Eye called "Bohemia". I loved that line!

 I have never used that stamp before and wanted a rustic look for the image, so I stamped it on textured paper. I did try to water color the image with my Tombows but wow, it didn't work, so you'll have to put up with my less then stellar colored pencil talent, this week  ;)
It is a dark card, so it was hard to photograph, but I love how it turned out. It's different and I like the deep fall colors :)

1 comment:

  1. This is lovely! I'm a sucker for trees and am not surprised that it's a PSX stamp. Their images are so beautiful:such a shame that they aren't around anymore.

    ReplyDelete

Thank You For Your Kind Comments And Please Have A Wonderful Day!!