Thursday, October 13, 2022

Fall Pumpkins

 Fall. The most beautiful time of year and also my favorite. 

Pumpkins are quintessentially the most symbolic representation of fall and cooler weather, so I decided to create a card featuring my favorite fall food item.


 I chose to use my Flourishes Autumn Blessings stamp set and color it in with Copics. I lightly sponged the edges of the image with Antique Linen and Tea Dye Distress Inks, I matted that over a lacy cupcake doily, and some patterned papers that look like the pages of a book. I found a frame that I added some acetate to and stamped out my sentiment on it using Staz-On Timber Brown, placed some Popdots under it and placed it over my image. I added a corner diecut and some pearls to complete my look.

I really love how it turned out and wish all my cards would turn out as nice as this one!!
Happy Fall, Friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For Your Kind Comments And Please Have A Wonderful Day!!