Thursday, August 11, 2022

Have A Sweet Day

 I've been sick for the past week, but I finally felt well enough to sit down and create a card last night. Fascinatingly, it came together in about an hour. I don't know about you, but cards usually take a day or two for me to create from start to finish. But this one was just so easy breasy.


I stamped out the image in Versafine and heat set it, then colored it in with Copics. I very, very lightly sponged the background behind the girl with Broken Glass and Speckled Egg Distress Inks and matted the image over some Bazzil polka dotted blue paper. After that I cut the back of the card using MFT's Stitched Rectangle Scallop Edge Frames Die-namics, then added the sentiment stamped on an old Spellbinders pennant die.

I'd decided to break out the stamp set and practice coloring skin and hair while I recovered and suddenly a card was spontaneously created. Sometimes you just never know when things will gel and just come together with little to no effort!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For Your Kind Comments And Please Have A Wonderful Day!!