Thursday, August 4, 2022

Kindness Is The Way

 Kindness. Hard to find these days, at times. I like to remind myself it's a long sought after but rarely found gift. I believe in being as kind as you can to everyone as best as you can.

That's why I love this image.


I used Power Poppy's "Kindness Is The Way" free digital stamp to create this card. I used a lighter paper to print it out on, almost vellum like, and colored it in with Copic markers. I paired it with a very light blue gingham checked paper that just added to the intense POP of color I colored the flowers in with that didn't distract from them. After that, I added a simple border of stitching around the image to keep it looking simple and cheery, like I wanted it to be.

Gerbera Daisies are some of the most colorful and cheerful flowers I have ever seen. I mean, who wouldn't want to be given a beautiful bouquet of them?! If you can't give real flowers, this card could certainly take their place, it's so bold. I could walk in a garden of these for hours, they bring such a smile to my face and heart!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For Your Kind Comments And Please Have A Wonderful Day!!