Thursday, September 22, 2022

Yellow Roses

 There's a certain elegance to roses that I love. I am a lover of roses, and though they aren't my favorite flowers, I can certainly appreciate them. Their fragrance, form, and beauty. There's just nothing that compares to it when you walk through a garden of them.


I found this image of a couple rose stems in a glass vase on Amazon, from an unknown company and vender, but I just had to have it. I colored the image in with Copics and matted it underneath with Tim Holtz's 8x8 Metallic cardstock. Then I found some patterned paper from Paper Studio that had some gold design in it, and placed that under the gold matting cardstock. I matted everything in gold cardstock again and added some very small gold pearls at certain intersections of the gold and deep blue patterned paper.

I didn't add any sentiments on it, intending to use it for any upcoming Wedding or if I'm ever in need of a Sympathy card. I like to keep many of my cards blank on the inside incase I'm need of a card real quick and I can't create one fast enough. I like to have a few on hand for that reason.

Well, I'll see you next week and until then, take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For Your Kind Comments And Please Have A Wonderful Day!!