Sunday, June 30, 2024

Feel Better Soon

 Many times I don't feel like creating a card, but I want to color in an image. I have many colored in images that I have collected, waiting for inspiration, or a good idea, to hit. 

One of those images is of a cat and a mouse with an umbrella, under a shower of hearts. Usually, I don't choose images with animals because I find them harder to color in and get the colors right. But I couldn't help myself and bought this set because it was sweet.


I stamped & colored the image in, then cut it out with MFT's Double Stitched Rectangle Stack. Then I cut out a blue polka dot scrap paper with MFT's Stitched Mini Scallop Rectangle die.
Then I added my sentiment from Say it With Stamps, at the bottom, and my card was complete.

Sometimes, you just have to color in an image and wait until things come together. No pressure. Creating is supposed to be fun, not hard :)

1 comment:

  1. To all the dedicated bloggers out there, thank you for sharing your passions, expertise, and creativity with the world. Your tireless efforts to create engaging content, inspire, and educate others do not go unnoticed. Your blogs are a valuable resource, a source of comfort, and a beacon of knowledge. Keep writing, sharing, and shining your light!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You For Your Kind Comments And Please Have A Wonderful Day!!