Friday, June 28, 2024

May Your Blessings Abound

 Have you ever had a card come together so quickly that it hardly took any effort? Yep! That's this card.



I stamped out some Peas from the Garden Fresh set and colored them in with Copics.

I picked a green polka dot paper from Mintay Papers for a little interest, and pop off of the forest green cardstock. I used a punch to punch out a scalloped border to make it fancy.


Everything came together so quickly and easily! My only regret is that I didn't stitch along my card to add that little "extra" something to elevate it. But hey, it is what it is. I still like how it turned out.

1 comment:

  1. To all the dedicated bloggers out there, thank you for sharing your passions, expertise, and creativity with the world. Your tireless efforts to create engaging content, inspire, and educate others do not go unnoticed. Your blogs are a valuable resource, a source of comfort, and a beacon of knowledge. Keep writing, sharing, and shining your light!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You For Your Kind Comments And Please Have A Wonderful Day!!