Wednesday, September 2, 2026

Congrats

 Hello Crafty Friends! I'm just popping in because I randomly had a few extra minutes to toss a card together! Yay me! I love it when I get to do that :)

I challenged myself to create a card, using a challenge or two to jump start my ideas, and created something that I love.

I used quite a few items and dies to create this card. I cut a lacy rectangle base in Bazzil's "Peach Cream" with Lawn Fawn's "Lacy Rectangle" die, and layered Carta Bella's "Cowgirl" design papers over that, cut out with The Greetery's  "The Frame". I placed MFT's "Congrats" die over the lower half of my top base, and die cut it out, then placed more Carta Bella's "Cowgirl" design papers under it. After that, I cut a knit heart with Concord and 9th's "Knitted with Care" die set in the same "Cowgirl" papers. Then I layered a silhouette couple using Picket Fence Studio's "A2 She Said Yes", and added some burnished gold pearls from Honey Bee Stamps "Warm Pearls" collection. To complete my card, I randomly added some sponged "Crackling Campfire" Distress Oxide ink on parts of my card, for interest.

I'm submitting this card to the following challenges :

Simon Says Stamp - Get In Shape

Addicted to CAS - Anniversary 

Shopping Our Stash - Let's Get Sketchy

AAA Birthday - Use Patterned Paper

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For Your Kind Comments And Please Have A Wonderful Day!!