Hello Crafty Friends! I'm just popping in because I randomly had a few extra minutes to toss a card together! Yay me! I love it when I get to do that :)
I challenged myself to create a card, using a challenge or two to jump start my ideas, and created something that I love.
I used quite a few items and dies to create this card. I cut a lacy rectangle base in Bazzil's "Peach Cream" with Lawn Fawn's "Lacy Rectangle" die, and layered Carta Bella's "Cowgirl" design papers over that, cut out with The Greetery's "The Frame". I placed MFT's "Congrats" die over the lower half of my top base, and die cut it out, then placed more Carta Bella's "Cowgirl" design papers under it. After that, I cut a knit heart with Concord and 9th's "Knitted with Care" die set in the same "Cowgirl" papers. Then I layered a silhouette couple using Picket Fence Studio's "A2 She Said Yes", and added some burnished gold pearls from Honey Bee Stamps "Warm Pearls" collection. To complete my card, I randomly added some sponged "Crackling Campfire" Distress Oxide ink on parts of my card, for interest.
I'm submitting this card to the following challenges :
Simon Says Stamp - Get In Shape

Such a pretty card. Loving those peachy tones. Thanks for playing at AAA Birthday, hope to see you join in with future challenges too. Stay safe and keep crafting!
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautifully soft, lovely and feminine version of of the sketch! Thanks for Shopping Your Stash with us this fortnight!
ReplyDeleteA very pretty card and great way to add some DSP without it dominating. Thanks for joining us at AAA Birthday- Tristan DT
ReplyDelete