Happy September everyone! We are heading into cooler weather, and I'm looking forward to all the fall activities! Bring it on!
This month the challenge photo offered so many colors to showcase and choose from. I love it when the challenge photos offer so many different ways to be inspired, don't you?
I stamped Gina K's Geranium on watercolor paper and used water colors to paint it in. I cut out my image using Papertrey Ink's "Scalloped Ovals", then added thick foam squares behind it and matted the image over Spellbinders "Infinity Punch & Pierce Plate" I used Bazzil's "Celtic Green" Swiss Dot cardstock under the Spellbinder plate background, and used some Gina K white cardstock as my base, under the green matting cardstock. And to finish my card, I added green jewels from Honey Bee Stamps, to elevate the card and offer some pizzaz.
Thank you for joining me and the Beautiful Blossoms Design Team this month. We are looking forward to seeing how you were inspired and what you've created! See you next month!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank You For Your Kind Comments And Please Have A Wonderful Day!!